At International Equipment, Inc., we strive to be much more than a scaffolding equipment provider. We're a full-service scaffolding supplier that offers a level of support unmatched in the industry. What sets us apart is our service-focused business approach. As a medium-sized company, we're able to respond more quickly to the needs of our customers, especially in emergencies. We'll be there to help you and your team reach safer heights.
As a one-stop scaffold provider, we offer a variety of support services, including:
- Free on-site consultations
- Project planning assistance
- No-obligation quotes
- Pickup and delivery
- Professional, experienced labor for scaffolding installation and dismantling
- 24/7 emergency service with same or next day delivery
- Canopy permit expediting services
- Safety training and certification for your crews
- Fall protection equipment sales
Your One-Stop Scaffolding Supplier
At IE, we have many years of experience providing safe and reliable scaffolding solutions. We've earned the trust of our customers by supplying equipment that allows crews to work more productively and safely at heights. We don't believe in cutting corners or compromising — we provide well-maintained high-quality equipment so you can use our scaffolding and services with total peace of mind.
We are committed to doing whatever it takes to meet the unique requirements of every customer. We understand that no two buildings, job sites or projects are alike. We tap into our vast product knowledge and years of experience to develop a customized scaffolding solution that will deliver the best outcome for your company. Don't settle for a "one-size-fits-all" approach that could jeopardize the safety of your workers. Call the experts at IE.
Industries We Serve
We've had the privilege of serving companies and organizations of all types and sizes across a broad spectrum of industries. We have extensive experience working with:
- Emergency restoration companies who perform tasks such as repairing collapsing roofs, mitigating damage after a natural disaster and engaging in storm recovery operations
- New Construction contractors
- Church restoration projects
- General contractors who oversee large construction sites and the subcontractors that work for them
- Masons who must work at heights when building new or performing repairs
- Energy and telecommunication contractors who perform maintenance and restoration at heights
- Lighting companies that install or repair lighting on the ceilings or side of structures
- Industrial service providers like HVAC, mechanical and electrical contractors who install and maintain ventilation, piping and wiring
- Painters and window washers who require scaffolding when working on the exterior of buildings
- Architectural panel contractors performing new installations or making repairs
- Caulking contractors who work to keep high rises maintained
- Roofers engaged in roofing installation and repair projects
- Demolition companies
Whatever your industry or application, we can meet your unique scaffolding requirements. We are experts at creating and implementing "outside the box" solutions for our customers.
Our Promise to You
Trust IE to deliver high-quality results that will exceed your expectations. We don't believe in taking shortcuts or skipping process steps. We start by coming to your job site for a free consultation to make sure you get precisely what you need to get the job done. We pride ourselves on providing short lead times so you can start right away.
We adhere to the highest quality standards. Every scaffolding product we sell consists of superior materials, engineered for safety that will hold up well in challenging working conditions. If you enlist our help with constructing your scaffolds, you'll work with experienced installers who take pride in their work. Our ability to provide tailored scaffolding solutions also speaks to our product knowledge and commitment to quality.
Safety is paramount when working at heights. Our goal is to help you create the safest work conditions for your crews. In addition to high-quality equipment, we offer OSHA-compliant safety training. This training covers critical areas such as fall prevention, material handling, responding to emergencies, managing and avoiding electrical threats and using, inspecting and erecting/dismantling scaffold. Our safety training leads to certification so your team can work on both movable and immovable scaffolds structures.
Contact Us for a Free Quote Today
Learn more about the premium scaffolding services available from International Equipment, Inc. Give us a call at 1-800-675-3231 for additional information or to discuss your project requirements today. Feel free to contact us online for more information.