IE stocks a versatile inventory of hoisting equipment designed to boost productivity and worker safety for a wide range of applications. IE has the product knowledge and equipment to design systems that streamline material handling and organize your work.
Benefits of Material Hoists
Using material hoists at your worksites offers several advantages:
- Enables you to get materials where you need them in one move
- Promotes worker safety by reducing possible injuries caused from lifting heavy objects
- Prevents damage resulting from workers dropping materials or equipment
- Increases productivity and contributes to faster project completion times
- Improves efficiency by providing more workflow control
Benefits of Monorails
Using monorail hoists are changing the way work is done:
- Material can move laterally along monorails for efficient material placement.
- Material work flow is better controlled maximizing worker efficiencies
- Materials and less prone to damage by reducing the need for double handling
- Monorails can be installed in many locations as well as wrap around corners
- Material and manpower are better utilized when Swing stages are along monorail
- Swing stage monorails can be setup to save time and rigging costs vs rigging for each trade.
How IE Meets Your Material Handling Needs
IE uses our adaptable system scaffold to deliver a variety of hoisting solutions. Hoists can be installed to trolley or remain stationary, cantilever out or move laterally on a monorail, be part of a rolling tower or part of a swing stage. With a large range of models and rigging systems, IE has the right equipment to handle your job. See how material hoists and monorails can organize your work and boost productivity. Our years of experience and extensive knowledge of the industries we serve enable us to deliver custom solutions for every customer.
A Full-Service Material Hoist Provider
IE can assist in every area of your material handling project. We'll start by coming to your job site for a free consultation to ensure you get everything you require to get the job done.
We Prioritize Safety Every Day
Safety is always a concern in any construction or industrial operation. At IE, safety is a high priority in everything we do. Our goal is to help every customer create the safest work environment for their team. We make sure your crews have the right product, know how to use the equipment correctly, and provide the technical documentation needed.
Explore All Your Material Hoist Options
Learn more about how International Equipment, Inc. can help your company reach safer heights. Give us a call today at 1-800-675-3231 to discuss your material hoist project or contact us online to request a site visit.